Re: [HIG] Meeting next Thursday 1900 GMT, new calendar

Adam Elman wrote:

> Seth has put a build system into CVS that will turn the SGML content
> into HTML for viewing.  Seth, can we also get those pages posted
> somewhere so that those who don't want to deal with CVS can see the
> content to review?  Can you post the URL when you have a chance?

I've merged Colin's and my docs into one in a new cvs file called
hig_draft1.sgml, and updated the Makefile so this is the version you can
now see at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/hig.

I know Colin is about to split his stuff up into one file per sect1, at
which point I'll presumably have to merge my stuff into that, and we'll
have to change the build system again  :)  But since it was trivial to
do the merged file and get it up there for people to look at now, I went
ahead and did that anyway...

Cheeri,
Calum.