Re: [HIG] Naming

OK, now that I have a little more time to reply...:)

Huh, I don't really remember suggesting "HI Handbook"; not terribly sure how I feel about it, actually. I still think "Human Interface Guidelines" is the best and most descriptive title, but I understand why that might be an issue if folks think we're too Apple-friendly.

The reason I object (slightly) to "Usability Guidelines" is that I think usability overall is about a lot more than just basic interface guidelines, and I don't want people to think this is the be-all end-all for that that will tell them how to build usable software.

Like I said, I'm not sure whether I like "Handbook" -- we really are writing more of a guideline/policy doc than a how-to manual.

What about "User Interface Guidelines"?

Adam