[HIG] Docbook source

Ok, I'm taking Maciej's comments as a decision to go with docbook
rather than html. I've created a docbook file containing my own work
and an outline of the rest of the document. (The outline is intended
to be illustrative rather than authoritative.) Still no sign of CVS
access, so I've put it on my website at
http://rtnl.org.uk/gnome-ui/mini-hig.html

I'm using GNOME's docbook png variant, though it may at this stage be
appropriate to use docbook 4 xml instead.

There's no indentation and no word-wrapping in the file, but if anyone
has any particular preferences for sgml formatting and can find a good
tool for re-formatting a file they can change it if they wish.

colin