Re: sql server, and android

Hello Paul!

The database schema is stable.
I would suggest that you use synchronization software like dropbox to
keep the files in tact though - much easier and less hassle.

if you look in the code, the storage layer is abstracted away and even
more, it's split up into two parts - the client and the server,
communicating via dbus.

it looks like android has sqlite bindings[1] so unless you want to
spend two month debugging the sync issues, i suggest you better keep
it short and simple and stick with file-level sync for now

I will be very interested in your progress, so if you have anything to
show at any point - please open a bug[2] and attach your progress to
it

Regards,
Toms

[1] http://developer.android.com/reference/android/database/sqlite/package-summary.html