sql server, and android

Hi there,

I like using Hamster to track my time, but it would be handy if I could also use it to track my time while i'm booted into windows.

This means hosting the database on a usb key (so that it can be accessed when in either operating system), or on a sql server (mysql/postgresql).

I have an android phone, I was also thinking of writing a hamster-app for that... again, using a remote database rather than a local sqlite database.

So, can we add options to redirect hamster to a non-sqlite database?
Is the database schema stable?

thanks
Paul