Re: Day View

Hey Lee!

I'd suggest upgrading to the most recent stable version.
In 2.30 the file name is set to match selected date range. Also the
interval is now in the overview.
What you maybe might miss is, that the day view is gone an instead you
have to specify the range.

If you have any Python coding skills, i would suggest getting the
hamster from git master and try writing a quick script to create the
tsv of your liking and then just run whenever handy - it should be
something like 10 lines or so and would save you all that clicking.

Toms