Day View

Hi,

I'm running 2.28.2 or Project Hamster.

I have a unique requirement of needing to turn in my time on a daily
basis.  I find myself going through the following procedure every morning:

1. Open the Overview screen.
2. Clicking on 'Day'.
3. Reviewing / Editing time for that day.
4. Click the Save Report button.
5. Changing the filename and the date interval to be just the day that I
had previously selected.
6. Changing the report type to TSV.
7. Clicking Save.

Is there a way to make the Save Report screen automatically set the file
name and the date interval to be just the day that was selected on the
overview screen?  I'd like to avoid having to do step #5 above - it should
be done automatically.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
Lee