Re: Daily overview

i wouldn't call something buggy that spawns no errors.

in 2.30 i indeed attempt to remove the day view once again as it does
not make any sense as you can do all of the same in week view. what is
it you are looking explicitly in the day view by the way?

anyhoo, to my dismay, day view is back in 2.31 which is stable enough to use.

Toms