Daily overview

Hello,

I'm currently using hamster-applet 2.30.0.1 -- the one shipped with
Ubuntu Lucid.

When I go in the overview, I have no choice of "daily" view in the
dropdown. The daily view is very helpful for everyone in my office to
transfer time in our time tracking app. (A bunch of people here use
hamster because it's so much easier... but it's not our official tool)

Is the daily view gone in favor of the "interval" view or is it supposed
to be there?
For now, I can achieve it with the "interval" choice by select the same
day in both entries.. but the interface in the "interval" view is buggy,
slow (slow as in needs too much clicks for what I want to do) and
doesn't have next/prev buttons.

If it's supposed to be there, I'll open a bug in Launchpad to check with
the packagers what's happening.

--
Gabriel Filion