Re: Daily overview

Maybe giving some detail about how I use the applet would help explain
what I'm expecting of the day view:

Every day, I use Hamster-applet to track my time. It's so easy to use
that it litterally saves me around 30 to 45 mins every week in time
collection and removes all delays in my work related to noting time
spent on each task.

This is great, but unfortunately the tool that I need to use for the
official timekeeping in the company I work for is a web application
(slow, propietary w/o any API to work with externally). So I need to
enter times manually. For this, I need totals for each task by day. The
totals in the week view are not detailed enough and the time interval
view lacks the "next/previous" buttons to change days. I can do what I
need with the time interval view but having to select the same date
twice every time I need to change the day (combined with the quirks
mentioned above) slows me down.

This is exactly the same way that I use hamster. Just putting in +1 for day view in the overview section :)

I kind of liked the old interface better where you could see the activities and the totals on the one screen and didn't have to switch tabs, but I'm sure its just because I'm not used to the new look yet.

Thanks for all the hard work - hamster saves me heaps of time and energy!
Alex