Re: Store activities in Tracker

Hey Florent!

Thanks for getting in touch!

I'm not sure where do we start with this, but, yes, of course we are
interested as the move is potentially inevitable anyway.
The decision to go or stay can not be taken without seeing it properly
through though.
I would suggest with starting implementing alternative backend - that
is implementing functions that are in src/hamster/db.py. Once it would
be in any shape, we could make the backends switchable.

I'm somewhat worried about amount of time I'm currently willing/able
to offer for this and I won't be pushing it forward myself until you
get me hooked.

So, errm, fire ahoi and add me to your chatter thing. I'm using google talk.

Toms