Re: RapportHamster++, a tool to customize Hamster's HTML report

Jonathan Zacsh a écrit le 2010-08-06 10:11 :
> I can probably pull this off with jQuery, or at least I'd like to try.
> Even cooler: I'm sure you can make it work with Greasemonkey.
>
> I'll take a look during my lunch today (though, honestly I don't use
> project hamster now-a-days).

I made a little research about Markdown conversion in Javascript. Here's
what I found:

- Showdown, a JavaScript port of Markdown
http://attacklab.net/showdown/

- markItUp! universal markup jQuery editor
http://markitup.jaysalvat.com/home/

See this example for Markdown syntax:
http://markitup.jaysalvat.com/examples/markdown/

In the textarea toolbar, there's a "Preview" button, but I don't know if
the conversion to HTML is performed by markItUp or by another script. I
didn't verify.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe