Re: RapportHamster++, a tool to customize Hamster's HTML report

Toms a écrit le 2010-08-06 07:18 :
> Thanks for the effort Phillippe!
>
> I hope somebody will find it useful!

Thanks. I needed these modifications for my reports, so I thought it
could be useful for some people.

> An implementation in JavaScript that would perform DOM edits would be
> more preferable though as it would not require to run anything.

Yes. It's easier for me with PHP, and I already know and use PHP
Markdown to perform Markdown conversion in other scripts, so I chose
this language. At least, with php-cli, there's no need for a web server.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe