idle inspector broke screensaver? wtf

Hey Toms, I got my latest updates from ubuntu this morning and saw in
the notes that there was a bug in hamster that was messing up screen
saver inhibition. That piqued my curiosity because I wrote the first
patch for hamster that apparently caused the problem. I don't really
get why snooping on the dbus messages for the "Lock" method would
break things, but anyway...

The reason I'm emailing the list is, I see you pushed f5678d58 to fix
the issue. My question is, if that's the problem, wouldn't the return
value of True on hamster/idle.py:77 potentially cause the same issue
with some other interface (not hamster or screensaver)?

--
   Uri 瓜

http://www.panda.org/how_you_can_help/