Organizing activites and categories

Dear all,

I started to use hamster last week.
I am trying to get a nice workflow/organization.
At the moment I work like this:

1) I one category for each of my projects.
2) Put activities in the categories.  Some activities can be in more
that one Project. Common activities like lunch, rest, check email is in
the Day to day category.

I would like to know what do you think about this layout. Especially,
when I finished a project I would like to archive it (Maybe the category
should not appear anymore in the list, but not delete the information
already stored). Would tagging help in this kind of workflow?

Best regards,

Zunbeltz