Gnome 2.24 is out, they say, hooray!

Hello around!

Some of you might have heard that the new release of GNOME is out,
together with hamster - congratulatulatulatulations, i say!

That means that in a month or two, when all the distros have picked it
up, we should expect seas of people swamping our bugzilla with ideas.
Or not.

It also means, that we can move on now!
Like, getting in the D-BUS thing, enhancing exporting capabilities, do
something good to overview window (i'm dreaming about something more
graphical than bars)

On parallel note, i was wondering, how about we resume our
micro-releases via launchpad and pushing them to gnome files, and if
that is necessary at all. Gnomefiles has brought us plenty of users,
and the web page gets some good 500 hits after each push to that site.

So, arm your code editors and let's get moving!

Toms