Re: Dbus support

El Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:08:24 +0100
Giorgos Logiotatidis <seadog sealabs net> escribió:

> Hello everyone,
> 	I was wondering if anybody is working on D-Bus support
> because I'm thinking to start hacking it. Please post any
> implementation ideas or tips you have about Dbus.
>
> Cheers,
> Giorgos

Hi Giorgos,

By now, trunk version of Hamster d-bus features two method and signals
for tracking changes on activity and fact.

You can download the source from, i.e.:
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/hamster-applet/trunk/hamster/

Check at hamster/applet.py and hasmter/hamsterdbus.py for
implementation details.

Cheers!