Tee-eich...ei-en-key, give way, give way

Good morning, gentlemen!

As you all know, hamster applet is in GNOME now, and as of last night,
also code has been transfered to svn.gnome.org.
I updated the blog and also, to avoid confusion, took liberty to
remove all files from trunk on google code (i also marked project for
deletion on google code, since there is nothing left there).

First - Patryk, Juanje - thanks for the awesome work you've done while
i was away, off-line, idling and enjoying summer - without you, quite
possible, hamster would skip this gnome release. I owe you one, guys,
really - great work!

With inclusion hamster has found quite a few new hands - i welcome
them although they don't read this list, ehehe.
Felix, Tim - welcome to the list! Peter - you owe me some cool commits ;)

Last but not least - if any of you would like to get editor access to
projecthamster.wordpress.com to add new stuff or correct existing -
i'm more than willing to give it, so just drop me a line with your
wordpress account (if you don't have one, it's a two step process).

I will start to move hamster again in couple of days, and Patryk said
that next tarball release should be up on me - i don't even want to
think about what that means :)

Have a great day, guys, and thanks for all your work!

Toms