Re: new branch (gyrus-python)
- From: Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>
- To: avaldes utalca cl
- Cc: gyrus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: new branch (gyrus-python)
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:20:52 -0300
El jue, 15-11-2007 a las 13:13 -0300, Alejandro Valdes Jimenez escribió:
> A new branch has been create in SVN. This branch is the version in pygtk
> of gyrus.
I took a quick look to your work in the branch and have some
- You moved from the object oriented design of gyrus (with GyrusMainApp,
GyrusAdmin, and so on) in trunk to a single class with all the code.
Isn't it that a move backwards regarding the design of the software? Why
not maintain the code well organized? Python makes it way easier, and I
suppose that's one of the goals in mind with the language switch.
- There's a typo in the name of the file 'constanst_gyrus.py', which
should be called 'constant_gyrus.py'.
- Also, I'd advocate for some consistency on the file names. See the C
sources filenames for an example of that.
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>
] [Thread Prev