Re: using gyrus

Hi Przemysław,

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 19:25 +0200, Przemysław Kukulski wrote:

> I've successfully installed latest version gyrus and launched it. But
> since that i have no clue how to use this. What user/password should i
> use? Is there any requirements that i have to fill on imap4 server to
> use this program? I've installed imap4 server using cyrus and mysql
> server to auth users. Do i need any special changes?
> I've tried some email account's to login into server - it's seems
> connected but i see nothing in users/boxes.

As gyrus is a administrative tool, you should use your administrator
user/password to login to your cyrus server. Typically, that would be
the 'cyrus' user.

You will be able to see only the mailboxes you have permissions to. If
you login with the administrative user, then you'll see all the
mailboxes in the server.

Hope that helps,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>