using gyrus

Hi!

I've successfully installed latest version gyrus and launched it. But since that i have no clue how to use this. What user/password should i use? Is there any requirements that i have to fill on imap4 server to use this program? I've installed imap4 server using cyrus and mysql server to auth users. Do i need any special changes?
I've tried some email account's to login into server - it's seems connected but i see nothing in users/boxes.

Thanks for any advice

--

Greetings DimmuR