Xom merge to master?

For some time now I saw no activity on serialization_isolation, style, xpath, newattr and jgs branches.

I've started to compare improvements around 0.3.x version against master branch.

I don't see great changes, other than API changes, these ones justify a new 0.4 version by it self; this is if we remove Serialization work.

But one of the big changes is Serialization framework, witch I think is really tied to GXml and is not necesary to create a new library XOM.

I would like to improve GXml in future versions, to add xmlReader like feature to improve Serialization process.

One other feature I would like to work on 0.5/0.6 is to add interfaces here and there to allow use different backends other than libxml2. May be some one would like to rewrite it in Vala or use any other xml library engine.

One politic I would like to use in GXml is to use odd numbers for unstable/development versions and even for stable.

Other politic could be, create a branch for each stable version and push just bug or security fixes.

I'll wait for Richard comments for a week, in order to start this work.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)