Fixing gxml-0-3 branch

I found API changes on gxml-0-3 branch, this is no in line with other projects politics, where a branch could receive  fixes for bugs but no new features.

The if we have a gxml-0-3 is expected to contain GXml versions 0.3, 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 and so on.

I would like to clean gxml-0-3 branch to point to GXML_0_3_2 tag and back port any important fixes like licenses or for build system.

All new development will be held in master.

As agree with Richard, if I don't get any response in the following week, I'll do my self the required changes and expect a GXml 0.3.3 new version ASAP.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)