Coding style discussion, low priority ideas

Hello.

Daniel, Simon, I noticed you guys like to align your method parametres vertically, like in GTK+, so I'm going to do that too!

Looking around, I think I'd like to follow GNU/GTK+'s coding style generally
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Writing-C
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/plain/docs/CODING-STYLE
https://wiki.gnome.org/GTK+/BestPractices

It's what libfolks, the other notable Vala library in GNOME, seems to do, and seems to be common in GNOME
https://git.gnome.org/browse/folks/tree/folks/postal-address-details.vala

I might adjust the spacing in the files I've mostly written to two-space instead of tab.  That said, I don't want anyone to waste their time rewriting code right now! :)  I just want your thoughts on this.

(NOTE: I personally disdain the bracketing style in GNU style, but I appreciate the benefits of conformity in large group projects)

Cheerio,
  Richard