Re: gsoc2013 branch merging into master

Hi Daniel.

Originally when I started working on GXml I was going to do odd number releases were development and even number were stable.

The 0.3.2 release mail (argh, at including the wrong link!) indicated my hopes for 0.5.0 to include the API breaks (and any other breaks we want to add, mwahaha!, and new features like XPath and stuff).  I'd like to do a 0.4 based on 0.3.2 but also including the one build fix, if no one complains about 0.3.2 (argh, that wrong link).

I'm going to look at your previous e-mail about serialization right now and send feedback though!