Re: Moving many files in Nautilus often takes a very long time to complete

Hey,

yes, we know about it. Patch for Nautilus was already pushed. I suppose that this is the major part for fixing this issue. I reviewed the GVfs related patches and I am waiting for a response...

Hello,

Are you aware of this bug ?

Moving many files in Nautilus often but not always takes a very long time to complete

It's a quite annoying one and of course it will be great if it can be fixed.

Thanks !