From: "Ross Lagerwall" <rosslagerwall gmail com>
To: gvfs-list gnome org
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:22:56 AM
Subject: WebDAV changes

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up about the latest WebDAV changes.  I have noticed
that 4b76a7e10d76 ("http: Remove use of
SoupSessionSync/SoupSessionAsync") can cause warnings and segfaults when
issuing requests concurrently.  I am currently pursuing this as libsoup
bugs 732783 and 732925 (although there is a fair chance that it's caused
by gvfs abusing the API).

Hopefully these will be fixed before the next set of 3.13 tarballs are
released.

Regards
--
Ross Lagerwall