Where is libgvfsdbus.so loaded?

Hey!

The documentation (https://live.gnome.org/gvfs/doc) says that the master gvfs daemon is "Initialized on the client side again as an extension point by loading the libgvfsdbus.so library". My question is, where is libgvfsdbus.so loaded? I have used grep to find out where it is used in the source code of glib (including gio and gobject), gtk, gedit and nautilus, but it doesn't seem to be loaded anywhere. What part of GNOME loads gvfs when needed?

If by client side, you mean the client libraries that resides in the client directory of gvfs, then what parts of GNOME loads those parts? Is it up to the applications themselves or a library such as glib?

Thank you!