Re: Developer documentation

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 09:01 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
On tis, 2013-05-07 at 17:25 +0200, Tomas Bzatek wrote:
Hello list,

I've just published a kind of developer documentation, useful for
new-coming developers to learn project basics and internals.

https://live.gnome.org/gvfs/doc

It's a wiki, please correct any mistakes, grammar issue or completely
non-sense parts if you find some. Feel free to extend any paragraph,
there's still plenty to write about, some topics are covered very
briefly.

Very nice! I wonder if we should add links to this from the README file.

I was thinking either about linking it in some file or even putting it
in a new file. That would however bring additional work of syncing
contents on two places.

There are some text files in the sources, mostly outdated but still
valid in some parts. Some files look like TODO. It's worth cleaning that
up some day.

--
Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>