Re: Developer documentation

On tis, 2013-05-07 at 17:25 +0200, Tomas Bzatek wrote:
Hello list,

I've just published a kind of developer documentation, useful for
new-coming developers to learn project basics and internals.

https://live.gnome.org/gvfs/doc

It's a wiki, please correct any mistakes, grammar issue or completely
non-sense parts if you find some. Feel free to extend any paragraph,
there's still plenty to write about, some topics are covered very
briefly.

Very nice! I wonder if we should add links to this from the README file.