Re: gvfs-gphoto breaks support for mtp music players

That's a doable long term goal alright. But for right now, can we at
least make it possible for the gphoto backend to fully and completely
release the PTP device when unmount is called so that once the unmount
is complete, the device is available for another application to grab?
If that means blocking for a few seconds for the initial Mount
operation to complete and then just follow up with an Unmount, i'm
perfectly ok with that.

Alan.