Re: the one true gphoto method?

Sixth, please realize this is about moving the platform forward.. not so
much about making sure that apps written five years work unmodified. In
other words: this is progress.

Thanks for the comments, David! It does help me figure out what is to be done with the photo importer code.

We'll probably end up trying the gphoto backend in gthumb trunk, and see what happens...

The distrust between the libgphoto / gvfs devels is a little alarming, but I guess that's not hugely unusual either.

- Mike