"with" statement in the python gio wrapper ?

Hello,

I don't know if i'm on the good mailing list, sorry if not.

I have a question about the python wrapper of gio.

Do you plan to use the new "with" statement with all the gio objects. By
example:

g_file = File('foo.txt')
with g_file.replace('', False) as f:

Naturally, it's just a question to organize our development.

By advance, thank you for your answer, and thank you for your library!
David V.

--
David Versmisse
Itaapy <http://www.itaapy.com>         Tel +33 (0)1 42 23 67 45