Changing the default GVFS backend mount point.

Hi
Gvfs-bakend local test application always mount's the root "/" as default mount point. However, I need to mount some other location (say /usr/local/share) as my default mount point. I tried to change mount prefix to /usr/local/share, but it failed mount to the said location.

What is usage of the mount_prefix in GMountSpec ?

GVFS-LS shows the following output:

 # gvfs-mount -l
Mount(0): localtest -> localtest:///

What should additional steps do I need add in do_mount() function to alter the default mount point ?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
CM