Re: Writing a gvfs backend

Any ETA on when you're planning to stabilize the DBus interface?
Ideally, it'd be nice if my already-running-process would just be able
to register a DBus interface name, and I could provide an xyz.mount
file that gvfs' daemon would just look and see the DBus interface
already registered in the session and could go about its own merry
way.  Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks,

Boyd