Re: [guppi-list] strip charts

Linas Vepstas wrote:
> If you are looking for widgets taht can be embedded in some code,
> then look at
>
> http://gstripchart.sourceforge.net
>
> which is a set of strip-chart management widgets build on top of
> gtkplot.

Thanks. That's *almost* it, but not all my charts share a common x-axis.

As it turns out, it looks like I can do what I need to do with gtk_drawing_area() and GDK primitives wired up underneath my existing code. The result isn't very pretty, but at this point I'm just trying to reproduce existing DOS behavior.

Steve