Re: [guppi-list] strip charts

Alan Jackson wrote:
Check out xmgrace. It has that capability built in. There is a nice example
of an automated graph in the examples directory.

I had looked at Grace before, but it appears to be a stand-alone application. If it can do what I need graphically, however, it would be easy to spawn it on the other end of a pipe. I'm not sure it allows arbitrary size and placement of plots on the screen....

I'll download it and have a closer look. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not getting much information about guppi on the guppi-list. (And getting similar results on the plplot-list.) Is that a bad sign?

Steve