Re: [guppi-list] compiled and installed guppi 0.40 now what

Jon Trowbridge wrote:

On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 14:36, Bradley W. Langhorst wrote:

I'd like to use the embedded graphs in gnumeric
i have installed the binary deb
ii  gnumeric             0.72-0.2             A GNOME spreadsheet
application

and guppi 0.40 that I compiled from source  (in /usr not /usr/local)

So guppi and gnumeric are both installed under the same prefix then?

unheq1:~# which gnumeric
/usr/bin/gnumeric
unheq1:~# ls /usr/lib/guppi
plug-ins

yup

Did Guppi detect Gnumeric when it was compiling?  You can check by
looking at the output of Guppi's configure script.

yup - here's the end of the output of ./configure
Configuration:

       Source code location:   .
       Compiler:               gcc

       GNOME XML Version:      1.x

       Bonobo Support:         yes
       Python Support:         no
Gnumeric Support: yes in /usr/share/gnumeric/0.72-bonobo/idl/GNOME_Gnumeric_Graph.idl

       Built-in Profiling:     no
       Build API Docs:         no