Re: [guppi-list] compiled and installed guppi 0.40 now what
- From: Jon Trowbridge <trow gnu org>
- To: "Bradley W. Langhorst" <brad langhorst com>
- Cc: guppi-list <guppi-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [guppi-list] compiled and installed guppi 0.40 now what
- Date: 02 Nov 2001 12:59:30 -0600
On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 14:36, Bradley W. Langhorst wrote:
> I'd like to use the embedded graphs in gnumeric
> i have installed the binary deb
> ii gnumeric 0.72-0.2 A GNOME spreadsheet
> and guppi 0.40 that I compiled from source (in /usr not /usr/local)
So guppi and gnumeric are both installed under the same prefix then?
> gnumeric aparently detects guppi since it contains both
> "Guppi component" and "Guppi graphs for Gnumeric"
> in the insert object dialog box.
> however choosing the first item generates a error message
> Unable to create object of type 'OAFID:GNOME_Guppi'
Did Guppi detect Gnumeric when it was compiling? You can check by
looking at the output of Guppi's configure script.
] [Thread Prev