Re: [guppi-list] 0.35-5test2 problems

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:07:05PM -0400, Tim Boring wrote:
> > Are you using a gnumeric you got with XG1.4?  And do you have the XG1.4
> > libgnomeprint-data package installed?
>
> Yes, the gnumeric I'm using came with XG1.4.  It doesn't look like I have
> libgnomeprint-data...I haven't even heard of this package but I didn't see it
> in /opt/gnome/lib.  Should I try installing it? Where would I get it?
>
> Should I try uninstalling/reinstalling gnome-print?  I take it I could just get
> the same package from Ximian, right?

Oops... I forgot that the packaging of gnome-print is not the same on
debian and RPM-based systems.  So there is no libgnomeprint-data RPM.

Anyway, yes, please try uninstalling/reinstalling gnome-print-0.25,
gnome-print-devel-0.25 and libgnomeprint11-0.25 <plug>using Red
Carpet</plug> or some other method.

You might also want to check for stray gnome-print headers or data
under another prefix.  In particular, you might want to confirm
that "gnome-config --modversion print" returns "gnome-print-0.25".

Thanks,
-JT