[guppi-list] goose documentation ?

Dear guppi-list

I've downloaded goose-0.0.10 onto my Dell PC running Red Hat 7.0 and the
install seemed to go OK. Library object files were installed in
/usr/local/lib (already included in /etc/ld.so.conf) and include files
in /usr/local/include/goose. Read through the README in the doc
subdirectory and goose-ref.info, and then tried my hand at compiling
some of the examples in 'examples'. After looking over jack_test.cpp I
tried...

g++ jack_test.cpp -I/usr/local/include/goose -o jack_test,

and got 'config.h not such file or directory'

After finding config.h in /usr/local/goose-0.0.10 I tried...

g++ jack_test.cpp -I/usr/local/include/goose -I/usr/local/goose-0.0.10
-o jack_test,

I then got a slew of error messages complaining about undefined
references to RealSet and its various properties. I've looked over
http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html to see if there was any additional
documentation, but couldn't see anything fror goose. Have I missed
documentation regarding implementation; i.e., which library and include
files are associated with the various functions and subroutines?

Thanks for any help,

Steve Mauget