Re: [guppi-list] Compiling gnucash-1.5.3 w/ Guppi

I tried that, even if I don't think it's the right solution
and even after running:

    % ./configure --disable-python

When I try the make I run into errors:

    [...]
    Wrapping guppi_version_minor...
    Wrapping guppi_version_micro...
    Building guppi-scm-useful.h.
    Building guppi-scm-useful.c.
    make[3]: *** No rule to make target `guppi-python-useful.h', needed by `guppi-useful.lo'.  Stop.
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gnome/Guppi-0.35.3/src/libguppiuseful'
    make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gnome/Guppi-0.35.3/src'
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gnome/Guppi-0.35.3'
    make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2