[guppi-list] Compiling gnucash-1.5.3 w/ Guppi

I'm trying to compile gnucash-1.5.3 w/ guppi-0.35.3 on a
SunOS5.8 sparc box. On the configure, I'm getting:

    checking for libguppi - version >= 0.35.1... no
    *** Could not run libguppi test program, checking why...

Looking at the log file, It seems like libguppiuseful was
compiled with python support but not referenced the python
include files in /usr/local/include/python. It that really a
guppi issue, a gnucash issue, even a python issue, I'm not
sure at this point so I started here.

>From config.log:

    configure:7191: gcc -o [...]
    PyMapping_GetItemString         /usr/local/lib/libguppiuseful.so
    PySequence_GetItem              /usr/local/lib/libguppiuseful.so
    [...]
    PyObject_CallObject             /usr/local/lib/libguppiuseful.so
    ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to conftest
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    configure: failed program was:
    #line 7181 "configure"
    #include "confdefs.h"

    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <libguppi/guppi-useful.h>

    int main() {
     return 0;
    ; return 0; }

Is there an include missing somewhere. I didn't want to
cross-post off the bat. Just let me know if I should it the
gnucash list with this.

Thanks.

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   To err is Human, to forgive is against Departmental Policy!