Re: [guppi-list] No default font -- causing abort()

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 12:50:31PM -0700, James K. Wiggs wrote:
>    Oh, and no, gnumeric doesn't work, either.  Is gnome-print
> specifically the package that should include that fontmap file?

AFAIK... On my (Debian+Helix) system, fontmap is provided by the
libgnomeprint11 package.

Gnome-print 0.20 is a bit old.  You might want to try installing a
newer version, and then build the most recent Guppi snapshot
(ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi/snapshots) from source.

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.