Re: [guppi-list] No default font -- causing abort()

   Good call.  Nope, no fontmap file in either /usr/share/fonts or
in /usr/local/share/fonts.  I have gnome-print-0.20-0_helix_1 and
gnome-print-devel-0.20-0_helix_1 installed at the moment.  Is there
some other package I need to have installed for this, or is there
some sort of configuration app that I need to run to initialize it?
Using man -k fontmap doesn't return any useful information, and an
"rpm -qf /usr/share/fonts/fontmap" claims that the file isn't owned
by any package, so I can't figure out what I need to do to get that
file.

   Oh, and no, gnumeric doesn't work, either.  Is gnome-print
specifically the package that should include that fontmap file?

thanks,
Jim Wiggs