Re: New Guppi CVS Snapshot 6/28/2000

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 08:21:37AM -0700, Conrad Steenberg wrote:
> >  * Will now whiten teeth & freshen breath.
>
> Or cause some wailing and gnashing of teeth ;-)
>
> Over here it fails with a SIGFPE whenever I try to open a plot:

Yes, I found a nasty memory corruption bug late last night; this is
probably what you are getting stung by.

The fix is in CVS... (or will be soon; I don't remember if I did my
last commit before or after fixing it last night).  I'll make another
snapshot soon.

Thanks,
-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.