New Guppi CVS Snapshot 6/28/2000

I've created a new snapshot of Guppi development.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi/snapshots/Guppi-2000-06-28.tar.gz

Features:

 * Pie chart improvements.

 * Now works with Guile 1.3 and Guile 1.4

 * Preliminary tree-based configure dialog for editting plot
   properties. Still sucks, but sucks less than old method.

 * Bug fixes.

 * Build fixes.

 * Optimizations.

 * Will now whiten teeth & freshen breath.

As always, feedback on success or failure of building from source is
appreciated.  I'd particularly like to hear if this will, in fact,
build on stock Red Hat 6.x with only Helix Gnome added.

Releasing snapshots assuages my guilt over not having made a 0.35.1
release.  I'm starting to make Microsoft's developers look prompt and
timely...

Enjoy.
-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.