guppiFirst Bonoboification Milestone Reached

Michael Meeks and I have managed to embed a (very simple) Guppi
component in the Bonobo sample-container.  All of the necessary
changes are in CVS, so you can try it for yourself.  (You'll need to
have the most recent ORBit, Bonobo, and oaf packages from Helix
installed, or the equivalent.)

This is a small step, but since Bonobo is pretty much a total mystery
to me, I was excited to see something working on the screen.  Watch
for Guppi to be coming soon to a spreadsheet near you. :-)

-JT

(I also got log-scaled axes working last night, but that is much less
glamorous...)

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.