Guppi vs. GtkPlot

Hi,

I'm working an application that will do 2D plotting as one of its many
features. In my previous application (http://gtkgraph.linuxbox.com/), i
used GtkPlot (download it to try GtkPlot). I'm interested in how you think
guppi compares with GtkPlot, mostly in functionality, usability, and
appearance. Architectuarally (gnome cavas :)) guppi seems much better. But
I already have a lot of code writen for GtkPlot so I'd like to know more
about guppi before I make any descisions ;). Does it have comparable 2D
function and dataset plotting capabilities?

Thanks,
Aaron Lehmann