Packaged Guppi 0.34.1 now available

Thanks to our intrepid Guppi packaging team, x86 and alpha binary
RPMs, source RPMs and x86 .debs of version 0.34.1 are now available
at ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi.

I've had reports of some more guile-related problems with this version
of Guppi.  To try to address them (and fix a few other minor bugs that
have turned up since yesterday) I'll probably release a
slightly-tweaked version 0.34.2 later this week.

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.